St Katherine's Dock
8am - 5pm
Forward-thinking, successful and professional Digital Marketing Company based near St Katherine's Dock are looking to recruit an Office Manager to join their Team!
This is a new role for the business and would therefore suit an experienced Office Manager who enjoys making the role their own.
Our client is looking for an Office Manager, who wants to work in a fun fast paced environment. The successful candidate should be motivated, friendly and an organised individual who will keep the workplace orderly as well as instill a positive office culture and work space.
- Answering phones and welcoming guests into the building
- Ordering office supplies
- Help with administrative tasks, filing, post, suppliers, personnel records etc.
- Coordinating any office maintenance work
- Making sure the physical space is positive and tidy
- Update mail/phone directories
- Coordinate Event Planning incl. Christmas parties
- Trips to the shops, post office, bank etc.
- Communicate with landlord, utilities, cleaner and others as needed
- Responsibility for upkeep and maintenance of the office environment
- Supporting the Sales Manager with PA duties: booking his travel, managing emails and expenses etc.
- Overseeing Health and safety for the building
- Help cultivate a good environment for staff, organising staff entertainment
- Helping shape a positive/productive office culture
To apply for the role you MUST have the following:
- Be happy with the hours of 8-5
- Previous Office Management experience
- Facilities experience
- Be confident in using Microsoft Packages
- Be organised and proactive with the ability to prioritise you work load
- Have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team
- 25 days holiday
- Medical cover
- Contributory pension
- Company bonus
- Amazing location in St Katherine's Dock
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job