Title: Office Manager/Document Controller
An exciting new role has opened within a global engineering practise based near Farringdon station. This hybrid role will incorporate Office Management, PA and Project Administration and will require somebody experienced with relevant industry background (ideally engineering or construction).
The ideal candidate will possess 8 - 10 years as Office Manager, and have had exposure to PA, HR and Project Administration. You will not only be the pivotal person within the office for assisting with all administrative duties, but also ensuring that the company objectives are accomplished in an accurate and efficient manner/
Working as part of a highly collaborative team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Front Desk Reception Duties
- General Office Administration
- Submissions/Reports/Project Documentation
- Review of Project Documentation
- Document Control
- Subconsultant Appointment Letters/Purchase Orders
- CV Updates/Maintenance
- Flight/Accommodation Bookings
- Creation of Project Data Sheets
- Timesheet Management
- Administration of Project QA requirements
- Administration of some required HR tasks including assisting the coordination of performance reviews for the London office and other required paperwork
- Liaising with other BG&E corporate support team members internationally
Essential to this position you will have:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including advanced MS Word skills
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritising skills
- Well developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A sound understanding of document control procedures
- Ability to learn new software and systems
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, a sociable and hard working environment and are willing to be flexible with working hours (40 per week). If you are a confident and experienced OM please get in touch today. Interviews are held on a rolling basis and the company is looking to bring someone on board ASAP!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.