£50k Office Manager in West End Energy firm. Strong work ethic is required for this position.
Your new company
Our client is a global energy company with their UK office based in their West End Office. This is a robust Office Manager position with Board Support on a monthly basis. This role supports London office employees as well as assuming some HR responsibilities with support of their European based HR teams. This is not an EA position, but a Board Coordinator who supports the board members.
Our client is looking for that exceptional candidate with a strong work ethic, so please read this job specification carefully.
Your new role
As the new Office Manager, your role is split into 3 main parts:
- Book & travel extensive global travel arrangements for board members (hotels, flights, transfers).
- Book board venues.
- Prepare documents - letters, agendas, memos, reports, board decks etc.
- Manage board members' expense reports.
Office Manager (main duties)
- Manage the set up of the new London Office, training on Health & Safety and coaching the team.
- Duties include ensuring the smooth running of the office, manage office suppliers, purchase office supplies, manage internal communications, liaise with office management teams in their global offices.
- Organise corporate events & meetings.
- On-boarding new hires to the London office.
- Assist with hiring with London based administrative & secretarial personnel.
- Assist with office annual budgeting.
- Maintain calendars and office records for attendance and holidays.
- Maintain local benefits programs.
- Manage payroll
- Draft offer letters
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have the following skill set and qualities:
- Bachelor's degree as minimum education.
- Public company experience preferably FTSE.
- Second or multiple languages are advantageous.
- Strong work ethic - role will involve working late and on some weekends.
- Comfortable working a broad role and can use initiative.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flawless execution of tasks and excellent attention to detail.
This role will involve working late (up to 9/10 pm) and on weekends frequently, this role will suit candidates with a very strong work ethic and the willingness to work flexible hours.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits.
There is also an individual/company performance bonus subject to discretion.
What you need to do now
If you feel you are a strong match for this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job