Location: Crayford, Kent, DA1
Our client is a multi-national aftermarket motorcycle parts manufacturer and distributor and international market brand leader within their Head Office in Crayford, Kent.
Main Responsibilities of the Office Coordinator:
- Liaise with departments to resolve day to day issues and decisions to help free up time for Senior Leaders including assisting staff in all departments as required in order to facilitate the work of the business.
- To manage all bill of lading documents and liaise with necessary external providers.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Produce invoices and packing lists.
- Manage the schedule for all company conference and meeting rooms, ensuring that executive meeting needs are always met.
- Maintain the stock levels for office, warehouse and break room supplies and order/ submit purchase requests to management and external providers when necessary.
- Monitor the maintenance of the building and grounds, and liaising with Facilities Supervisor and HR Manager when necessary to coordinate repairs/improvements.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Liaising with HR Manager before new joiners start to identify set up needs and then to arrange.
- All ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Greet and direct visitors appropriately, ensuring all visitors are signed in the visitors book.
- Arrange business travel and accommodation when requested.
- Coordinate and plan company social events that take place during and after business hours.
- Co-ordination & planning of projects & digital documentation approved and pending technical drawings.
Health & Safety
Work with Facilities Supervisor & HR Manager to manage fire safety, fire drills/testing and maintain all necessary records.
Requirements of the Office Coordinator:
- Displays a positive and professional ‘can do’ attitude, always aiming to build a positive relationship
- A confident and professional advocate of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible and responsive with the ability to multi-task and to manage priorities with strict deadlines;
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with logistical issues.
- Providing solutions through quality communication, leading to a fast and efficient customer experience.
- Working hours are 37.5 per week.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Office Coordinator role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job