De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit an office coordinator for a dairy business in Cheshire. The company is a progressive, profitable and secure business with modern facilities and excellent working conditions. The chosen candidate will have administrative skills, be good with handling numbers, data and possess good communication and organisational skills. The office coordinator will be able to take on responsibility, show initiative and pay close attention to detail. There will be involvement in all aspects of the business, working closely with the team and there is possibility for further career progression in the future.
Duties will include, but are not limited to supporting:
- Farmer Payments
- Logistics planning
- Farm Liasion
- Other varied duties as required
- Previous experience of book keeping and office administrative work would be advantageous, although training will be given
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- A flexible approach to work and changing priorities
- Full clean driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Are you interested?