Are you a graduate looking for a long term position for a forward thinking consultancy that prides themselves on delivering positive change to society?
We are currently working with a leading consultancy who deliver positive change to shape the future for global businesses! They are currently searching for a bright, personable and outgoing Office Assistant to support all administration within the office.
If you have experience of working in a cooperate fast paced environment, consider yourself a team player and are able to hit the ground running, apply now!
For direct applicants, please email
About the job role;
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £25000 - £27,000
CULTURE: Busy, friendly team culture, hardworking team, chatty, sociable, fast paced!
BENEFITS: Fantastic holiday allowance, brilliant yearly bonus, Pension plan, Healthcare and, voucher scheme, free daily breakfast, progression and training opportunities
Main function of job:
- First point of contact in the office, answering & screening calls and taking deliveries
- General administration, photocopying, binding, filing and ordering supplies such as stationery, food & drink, IT related products and reporting building management issues
- Management of meeting rooms for various client and internal meetings
- Managing diaries for client meetings, interviews and occasional PA support for Partner and Managing Director
- HR; On-boarding new employees and arranging collection of company equipment for leavers
- HR; attendance recording, staff lists, appraisal meetings and employment contracts
- Restaurant, hotel and travel arrangements to comply with company financial systems
- Managing supplier relations and point of contact for office staff with IT and telephone systems. Supporting staff and ensuring issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Assisting external client events i.e. name badges, mail outs, invitations and guest lists
- Organising monthly office drinks and internal social events
- Assisting Office Manager with credit control, initial first-line contact with clients
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Experience of working in a cooperate company
- Previous experience in a Reception/administrative role (1 - 2 years minimum)
- Excellent IT Skills plus word, excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Professional and welcoming approach to dealing with Senior Clients when arriving for various office meetings
- Superb organisational skills
- High Level of Education - Graduate*
- Proactive attitude, high energy, a sense of urgency when required
- Bright and switched on
- Ability to multitask and manage a varied job role
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to support various departments when needed
- Initiative and flexibility is key for this role
- Someone happy to go above and beyond in the workplace
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'