We are seeking a hard working, self motivated, target driven regional staff bookings manager.
We are promotional staffing / modelling agency who have been trading for over 8 years now.
Your role will be to place promotional staff into events (Tradeshows, sporting events, festivals, business launches etc.) across the U.K and also throughout Europe. You will deal direct with you own clients, provide quotations and complete all bookings. You will be speaking to our event staff on a daily basis and checking availability and diary management work. You will also need to ensure staff arrive on time and check staff in for all shifts. It’s vital you can work alone and manage your own work without being pushed by management. We are really looking for someone who is proactive.
We are really expanding at the moment and are looking to bring in some junior staff soon who eventually will work under you, so the prospects are excellent here. We also launched our Florida division last year and again the possibilities to assist in this area is also a possibility.
Due to our current location it’s essential you can drive as public transport is not an option.
Note: The office is a small office and at present is not a large team, so you must be okay with this.
Weekend work - You will be required to work some Half day Saturdays which will count as overtime. These are maybe 1 in every 3 weeks
- Calling the talent to check availability (not always relying on text messaging & social media, its vital you are comfortable on the phone)
- Liaising with your own clients and discussing their staffing needs, from here you will create a bespoke shortlist of staffing options and eventually place the chosen staff into positions. You can be managing up to 20 bookings at once, so organisation is key.
- Account Management work - Calling existing clients and chasing potential clients over the phone and not just email.
- Checking staff in for all shifts - You will be solely responsible for checking event schedules and ensuring all staff arrive on time for each and everyshift.
- Replacing last minute cancellations - Sadly in this industry we do have last minute cancellations and your role will be to replace the talent as quickly as possible with someone suitable.
- Taking incoming Calls
- Assisting talent with profile management
- Managing the our live chat online and assisting clients and talent
- Managing the social network pages such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Interviewing potential new talent via Skype or Facetime, you will need to vet new staff before accepting them onto the books.
- Event preparation - Ensuring all talent are prepared for upcoming jobs and have any required outfits ordered in, entrance passes ordered, briefing forms sent and any other important information.
- Office Admin and database cleansing during the quieter periods.
- Raising booking forms and invoices
- Sales and marketing
- There will most likely be juniors below you, so we need someone who can lead by example and push the junior staff.
- Managing our clothing department and adding new lines to our range
- Other duties will be required
Type of Candidate we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have a background in either sales or recruitment.
- Someone who is outgoing and confident, personality is key for this type of role as you will be on the phone lots.
- Hardworking and self-motivated. You must also be proactive and use your own initiative.
- Quick learner
- Career minded and someone who wants to succeed.
- You must be organised and able to manage your own work load. You will have many tasks happening at the same time and so organisation is key.
- Someone who is NOT easily distracted & can focus. We do use Facebook lots in the office and so this can be distracting, we need someone who is focused and wants to work and progress.
- Happy to work on the phone and not simply reply on technology (you will have to take part in a telephone interview also)
- Target driven, after your 3 month probation you will qualify for commission. This is a team commission.
- Computer Literate
- Telephone Manner
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'