Ocean Freight Agent opportunity in Liverpool City Centre working for a market leader in Freight Forwarding. The role requires a candidate with excellent communication and customer service skills. The company currently have an Import and Export Team and wish to grow this with either an Import or Export Agent. Candidates do not need to have had experience in both to be considered.
Key aspects of the role;
- Dealing with initial confirmation from origin including all shipment information
- Receive and validate customer orders including shipping documentation
- Dealing with shipment progress
- Working with a variety of key stakeholders during the process including Ocean Import Processors
- Acting as liaison for the customer during the process
- Managing customer expectations and keeping the customer updated on shipment status throughout their experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven office environment
- Experience working with Ocean Freight or International Supply Chain Industry
- Understanding of Ocean Freight regulations especially related to Customs
- Customer Service experience
Our client offers a great salary and additional benefits package as well as potential for progression within the company.
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'