Atlantis Medical are recruiting…..Please see our latest vacancies below:
Job title - Occupational Therapist
Job Ref No - KKAM140614820
Pay rate for Band 6 Occupational Therapist - £24.00 - £25.85 per hour
Band - 6
Start Date - ASAP
Contract Length - ongoing
Location - London
Short description - Our client is looking for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist With Acute Medical/Care of the elderly (Band 6) experience.
Key Responsibilities of this position include
- Assessment and management of Acute Medical/Care of the elderly patients
- Manage own caseload
- Liaise with other Therapy and Nursing staff to facilitate a safe discharge
- Monday to Friday 8.30-16.30 (5 days/week),
Skills & experience for this Occupational Therapist role
- Must have HCPC registration
- Previous band 6 NHS experience
- Experience with Acute Medical/Care of the elderly (Band 6)
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- We cover the cost of carrying out your DBS check
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Atlantis Medical therapies team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Acute Medical/Care of the elderly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'