• The post holder is expected to develop relevant clinical skills, knowledge and experience without direct supervision.
Duties may vary depending on the care group / department / assigned area of work or level of experience.
• Registered Occupational Therapist with valid HCPC Registration
• Knowledge of application of the theory underpinning OT practice
• The post holder will be required to demonstrate excellent team working skills with the ability to work using own initiative
• Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with people and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Excellent time management skills
• Working knowledge of basic information technology
Should you wish to discuss the post in more detail, please contact Kathryn Wedlock on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'