There are roles available on a both a Band 5 and a Band 6 level.
Available to start ASAP from Monday to Friday either 0900-1700 or 0800-1600
It is essential that the ideal candidate has Rehab and Neuro experience.
Ideally you be a car driver and have access to your own vehicle
-12 Months previous NHS experience in the UK
-Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
-Up to date HCPC registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Care
- Occupational Therapist
- Moving and Handling
- Community OT
- Falls Assessment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job