Job Title: Observational Research Scientist
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Location: Uxbridge, Cambridge
The epidemiology position will be responsible for writing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), guiding data analysts to explore Client's real-world data (RWD) assets and interpreting the output. Prior experience with large databases such as CPRD or THIN is strongly desired. Experience in SAS or other statistical software is also highly desired.
Strong writing skills, communication, enthusiasm, and time management skills are essential.
• Masters degree in Epidemiology or other subject with high epidemiologic content
• Experience in epidemiologic research
• Doctorate in Epidemiology or other subject with high epidemiologic content
• Experience in the design, execution, and analysis of epidemiology studies within Pharmaceutical or Public Health setting
• Experience in research to support drug development
• Experience in working with RWD
• Experience with large databases such as CPRD or THIN
• Experience in epidemiological project planning and management
• Experience communicating epidemiological information (written and oral)
• Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Knowledge of SAS or other statistical software
• Record of publication in peer-reviewed journals
• Responsible for writing of SAPs
• Contributes to projects using real-world healthcare data assets
• Guiding the analysts to explore RWD
• Contributes to research strategy within the product team and epidemiology TA
• Provides input into epidemiology department meetings
• Stays abreast of the latest developments in the field of epidemiology and drug development, healthcare RWD and contributes to the field
• Promotes epidemiologic awareness
• Promotes understanding and use of RWD and epidemiologic methods
• Communicate significant scientific information to a variety of audiences
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'