Do you have a passion for customer service?
Are you interested in a career within retail sales?
Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
If the above sounds like you, then Jar communications want to hear from you! We are a Franchise Partner of O2 with o2 branded retail stores located across Hertfordshire, Essex and Suffolk. We are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Retail Sales Advisors to join our Hatfield store. As a retail sales consultant for Jar , you will play a key role in driving sales and performance in your store. You will work alongside the store management and sales colleagues to achieve and exceed personal and branch sales and performance targets to make your store a success. You will be the first point of contact for potential customers so will be expected to provide an exceptional level of customer service whilst driving sales opportunities through effective customer interaction.
This role would suit someone currently working in retail sales but sales experience from other sectors would also be of interest to us. Perhaps you currently work in telesales or in a call centre and are interested in starting a career in retail.
- Achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Branch Manager
- Offer a First Class customer experience to every customer you interact with.
- Ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and that all devices are up to date, relevant and accessible & in working order To adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity. Ensure personal knowledge is up to date especially in light of new releases and product launches & relevant training modules completed.
- Develop sales opportunities through customer interaction by making the most of every opportunity.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions & identify possible opportunities.
- Truly represent the o2 and Jar brands through all you do in store.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- Previous sales experience is required for this role.
- You should have a good understanding of technology - particularly when it comes to mobile phones, tablets etc.
- You should be an excellent communicator with a natural flair for sales and customer experience.
What we offer:
- In return we offer A competitive basic salary + uncapped monthly bonuses
- Staff discount for you, your friends and family
- Excellent career progression opportunities (are you an O2 guru or store manager of the future?)
- perkbox discount scheme.
If you love providing above and beyond customer experience and problem solving whilst being rewarded for your sales ability and achievements , this is the right opportunity for you! If you believe you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for then please click ' apply’
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job