Our client is a charity nursery based in NW London. The Nursery is much more than just another play and learn preschool. It’s a pioneering Early Years provision where alongside the EYFS curriculum, skills and knowledge will be imparted, moral & human values inculcated through kinaesthetic and auditory. The children in the nursery are from 2-5yrs of age.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Teacher. You will be required to work from 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery.
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and the nursery policies and procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, safe, interesting and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
- Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to Nursery safe working systems
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager
We are looking for a talented and qualified Early Years Teacher who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Cricklewood. You will be a EYT or QTS qualified Early Years Teacher who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job