Do you have experience working as an Early Years Teacher or are you looking to pursue your career further in this field? Do you have a vision of nurturing young children with the correct education, to help them build a bright future for themselves and develop life lasting skills for a better tomorrow?
We are working closely with an innovative and forward-thinking Primary School that has a very supportive and dedicated staff team who work to provide a stimulating, safe learning environment where the personalised provision for all learners enables them to meet their full potential.
This is an exciting time to join as the school have a clear vision for their future and a school community with a passion for learning and development.
Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher / EYFS Teacher
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in EYFS
- Must have UK QTS (Or be in the process of obtaining)
- Good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- High expectations of all children at all times
- A positive attitude
- A commitment to raising standards
- An awareness of what an effective classroom looks like
- Applicants should hold a PGCE and QTS
The school can offer you:
- MPS1-UPS3 - £28,660 - £47,298 + TLR (Size depending on experience)
- TLRs available: Subject & Head of Year (For the correct candidate)
- NQT Induction: 1:1 Mentor, SLT & Year group support and objectives set from the outset
- Permanent Post - September 2018 - Full Time
- Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding’ EYFS Teachers
- A committed team of staff
- A supportive leadership team
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- A welcoming, friendly environment
- A school that is at the heart of the local community
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"