We are working closely with an innovative and forward-thinking Nursery that has a very supportive and dedicated staff team who work tirelessly to provide a stimulating, safe learning environment where the personalised provision for all learners enables them to meet their full potential.
This is an exciting time to join as the school have a clear vision for their future and a school community with a passion for learning and development. This is a contract position for 1 year with a view to go permanent.
Nursery Teacher / Early Years Teacher / EYFS Teacher
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- That they are an excellent practitioner
- Experience of working in EYFS
- High expectations of all children at all times
- A commitment to working within a team
- A positive attitude
- A commitment to raising standards
- An awareness of what an effective classroom looks like
- Applicants should hold a PGCE and QTS
The school can offer you:
- A committed team of staff
- A supportive leadership team
- Children who are eager to learn
- A skilled and supportive governing body
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- A welcoming, friendly environment
- A school that is at the heart of the local community
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our teaching assistants' hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Early Years