Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for the position of Room Leader within a lovely nursery in High Wycombe.
You will be expected to work full time, starting ASAP on a permanent basis.
As a Room Leader you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Your responsibilities as a Room Leader would include:
- Looking after children from 3 months old up to 5 years old
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Overseeing the smooth running of the Room
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the room
- Planning, observation and keeping records
- Using your knowledge and experience to introduce new ideas and activities
In order to be considered for the role we require:
- A Level 3 Childcare qualification
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Solid experience as a key worker within an early years setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- To be punctual and well organised
- A clear DBS check
Our client can offer:
- competitive salary including pension and sick pay
- staff discount on childcare
- training and development
If you think you have the experience and qualities we are looking for please submit your CV to us for consideration.
- Level 3
- Key Children