Yorkshire Education are currently recruiting for a temporary and / or permanent Nursery Practitioners to work in a variety of private day nurseries in the Harrogate area.
To be considered for a Nursery Practitioner position within our well established team, you must have the following:
Nursery Practitioner Qualifications
- Either an NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years experience working as a Nursery Practitioner within an Early Years setting.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
If you are interested in joining our team of Nursery Practitioners, please get in contact ASAP.
The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of nurseries across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND’ bonus
- Quick registration process
- Social events for our supply staff
- Outstanding pay rates
- Two references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'