Role: Permanent Early Years Practitioners (NVQ level 3 or above)
Salary: £16,000 to £17,500 per annum (Depending on qualification and experience)
Hours: 40 hours a week - shift work
Area: Woodford Green (IG8)
A lovely nursery based in Buckhurst Hill (IG8) in the borough of Essex is looking for a hardworking, highly-professional, pro-active Nursery Practitioner
- Supporting children in their play, planning for children and tracking development against the EYFS;
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the room and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children; and
- Work within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Relevant Level 3 Childcare Qualification, or be training towards achieving this qualification;
- A current DBS;
- The right to work in the UK;
- A minimum of 1 year's experience within an Early Years setting;
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS; and
- Functional Skills English and Maths.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the nurseries growing team. The role is a permanent position working 40 hours week. If you are looking for a new role or want to start your career as a nursery nurse, apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Working Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'