Class People are currently looking to recruit a bank of excellent Early Years practitioners who are available for Nursery work on a regular basis.
We are looking to build a pool of Early Years practitioners who are flexible and adaptable to cover day-to-day nursery supply, with short-term placements and long-term placements available as they arise.
We are working closely with a number of settings of varying sizes, who have an increasing demand for Early Years practitioners on a day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent basis.
For this Early Years practitioners supply job with Class People, you must be:
- An experienced Nursery practitioner looking to gain work in a range of settings
- A confident and friendly individual, keen to build positive relationships with settings
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the development of children
You should have:
- A passion and commitment to the principles which underpin high quality early years education, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and welfare requirements
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the setting
- A clear understanding of the developmental needs of young children
- The ability to create a stimulating, engaging and challenging learning environment in which children thrive