My client is looking for a Nursery Practitioner to work in the South Godstone area. This role is to start in January 2018.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in childcare, be motivated and want to work as part of a team, with experience working with children aged 3 months to 5 years.
You will need to:
- Possess strong knowledge of the EYFS and key worker system
- Be reliable, punctual, patient and trustworthy
- Have good communication skills i.e have ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and colleagues
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Be positive, enthusiastic and motivated and provide a fun and stimulating environment for the children and staff.
Starting salary will be £7.50-£8.00 per hour (depending on experience). This role is 36 hours a week (term time only)
- 23 days holiday plus bank/holidays (pro-rata basis for part time staff)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Employee of the month scheme
- Nursery Practitioner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job