This welcoming and friendly nursery are currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and energetic individual who can hit the ground running with providing high quality childcare and education for children aged 6 months - 5 years.
Responsibilities within the role:
• Follow the Early Years Foundation Stage framework for guidance in your practice with the children.
• Work in partnership with parents and carers, recognise that parents and their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
• Work in partnership with other Early Year Professionals and outside agencies.
• Assist children with personal care, including changing nappies, assisting with potty training and other associated welfare duties.
• Participate in free-flow systems.
• Carry out health and safety checks as required.
• Prepare and serve food, milk, drink and snacks to children.
This is a full time position so you must be available for a full time role.
For further information regarding this position phone Lauren on 01273 554427.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job