Level 3 Qualifed Nursery Practioner required by privately owned Day Nursery based in South Woodford, near the tube station.
About the role
The role of the Nursery Nurse is to work as part of the team to provide professional leadership and management to your department staff and to ensure that all children recieve the highest standards of care and education
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child and support practitioners in doing the same.
- Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
- Ensure appropriate planning is in place to maintain the required standards consulting with the Room Leader/Deputy Manager when necessary.
- Provide leadership and support to apprentices/students to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Help ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the nursery key worker procedures and allocate children to key workers appropriately.
- Ensure that children are kept safe follow Safeguarding Procedures.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- Support others in delivering, the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines.
- Ensure children are listened to and you are engaging with them at the children's level.
- Ensure Medication, Accidents and Injuries are dealt with and reported to your Room Leader/ Managers
- Creating a smooth transition for all the children within your department. Abide by the transition policy. ensuring all children are treated individually.
- Demonstrate good practice and role model to your team. Use proximatey praise and positive language when dealing with behaviour management.
- Adhere to all health and safety policy and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures
- Ensure robust Risk assessments are in place before the children come into the room or going into the garden; support your team in being confident and competent in identifying risks.
- Ensure you are signing in and out of the room at all times.
- Ensure you are aware of all health information about the children in your care.
- Our client has been voted in the Top 10 Nurseries in the borough of Redbridge.
About the company
They provide a developing and stimulating environment where children can grow and learn through creative play. They deliver a safe, supportive and welcoming environment so children can explore and discover the world with no limits.
This Nursery is conveniently located and within distance walking from South Woodford underground station with a limited car park on the high street. Their surroundings benefit from various amenities such as; local parks, supermarkets, train station, residential homes, libraries and many more.
The nursery has a wonderful log cabin in the large outdoor play area, where you can find a variety of inspired activities for children and beautiful equipment for the children to be creative with.
- Child Care
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"