Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a full time level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse at their Woodlands Day Nursery in Milton Keynes.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s 'learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Nursery Nurse salary from £8.20 - £9.74 per hour / £17,056 - £20.259 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an early years qualification at level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful Nursery Nurse applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you are a Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Pracititoner or an Early Years Educator.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job