Benefits: Piplings provide access to fantastic training programmes, pension and staff rewards.
- A minimum of a Full and relevant Level 2,3,4,5 or 6 childcare qualification
- Previous experience of childcare.
- Whether you are newly qualified or very experienced we would like to hear from you.
About us :
This stunningly beautiful and "Outstanding" over-subscribed nursery is in a league of its own, boasting the largest garden in South London and providing the very best in childcare. We are looking for someone full of enthusiasm and bringing bucket loads of passion and common sense to join our family here in East Dulwich.
Whether you are newly qualified or very experienced we would like to hear from you.
About the role:
- Good understanding of the importance of safeguarding and of promoting the welfare of children
- An ability to communicate effectively with excellent spoken and written English language,
- Good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements
- Good and growing knowledge of child development and childcare
- Smiling - a lot,
- Having fun - a lot,
- Presenting yourself immaculately to parents.
- Keeping records on children and planning for their next steps.
- Having a positive outlook and supportive nature.
- To act as an ambassador for the nursery and promote a positive image of its aims and objectives.
If you think you have all of the above and more and want to work in a nursery that is passionate about the highest standards of staff culture and childcare then send in your CV to be considered for an initial practical assessment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job