Nursery Nurse Job Vacancy
*Nursery nurse across North London
* Excellent daily supply rate of £70 - £ 100
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
North London Nursery Nurse Specification
Nursery Nurse - Are you a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Empowering Learning Ltd are currently looking for Nursery Nurses/ Nursery Assistants/Early Years Educators to work across North London in Independent Day Nurseries, Children Centers and School Nurseries on a long term basis.
Every setting is unique and will therefore have different requirements however, throughout your employment you will be expected to do some amount of planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
To be considered for this position you must…
- Hold a recognised Nursery qualification (Level 2/3).
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years environment.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults.
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play.
- Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultants
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and training opportunities
If you are interested in working as a supply Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse/Early Years Educator across North London please apply now or contact me via email frida.jackson-nwume @empowering-learning.co.uk or call for an informal chat on .
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.