Nursery Nurse required Level 3 - Langley
Our client are currently recruiting for a full time Nursery Nurse to join our successful team.
You’re passionate about providing high quality childcare, and you probably have a Level 3 childcare qualification (we’ll consider candidates without this if they are right for the job). You’re a great team player with good communication skills, able to relate to small children and adults alike.
About the role
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety. As a Nursery Nurse, you will spend your days looking after children from 3 months old, right up to pre-school age. You’ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
This role is open to those with an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, and we will also consider those with Level 2 or who are currently unqualified. We may be able to offer funded qualifications to a candidate who is looking to study.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent. We’ll also consider Level 2 and unqualified candidates with the right mix of skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
- To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
- A satisfactory DBS check!
In return we provide:
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
- Excellent training and development opportunities.