Job Title: NVQ Level 3 Nursery Assistant
Job Type: Bank Staff / Supply / Long Term
Location: South East London
Commutable from: Bromley, Lewisham, Bexley and Greenwich.
Salary: £8--£10.00 per hour (Negotiable based on experience)
Are you looking for flexible working hours as a Nursery Assistant that allows you to build a career around your existing commitments? Our Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Assistant to join their fun and friendly team on a supply basis. Please note, this is based on a 0 hour contract, however regular work is likely to be provided.
So why work as a Supply Nursery Assistant?
- Flexible working hours. You can pick and choose what hours work best for you.
- Must Have a NVQ Level 3
- A great way of taking your first steps to a career in childcare.
- A chance for your to work for a company that believes in career profession.
- Fantastic pay and great company benefits.
As a Supply Nursery Assistant you will be required to:
- Work together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- You will working as the Room Leader and Nursery Nurse
- Use your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Build relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Help children to learn and develop socially, physically and emotionally through familiar routines, stimulating educational play and other child-based activities.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
Please note: At our Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.