Nursery Nurse Needed
Location - Saffron Walden
Salary £16k - £18k
We have a great opportunity for a Nursery Nurse - Practitioner to join this exciting team in this lovely setting in Saffron Walden. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice about special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive salary, pension and career development whilst working within a highly successful and professional team.
Job Type: Permanent
- Childcare: 1 year
If you are interested please apply now or call Joe at Recruitment Avenue
- Special Needs