Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
LEVEL 3 NEEDED IMMEDIATLEY
SALARY £17K - £20K Depending on experience
We have vacancies for skilled Level 3 or 2 Nursery Nurse Practitioners /EYT to join these close-knit teams. The Nursery Nurse will have a strong understanding of EYFS. The Nursery Nurse will ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
The position would suit someone who has recently or is currently working within an Early Years setting, and who is looking for a supportive and stimulating work environment.
Applicants should be qualified and experienced, but equally important is a positive attitude and a genuine desire to make each day fun and inspiring for the children
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a high standard of care and attention to the childrens individual needs.
- Observe, support and extend children's learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice about special needs and inclusion.
- Ensure that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and health and safety is complied with.
Qualifications and Skills
- Appropriate early years qualification at Level 3 or 2.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
If you are interested apply now or call Joe at Recruitment Avenue
- Nurse Practitioners