Salary - £19k
Fantastic nursery setting in West London!
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Want to work for one of our reputable nurseries? We have a great opportunity for a level 3 Nursery Nurse & in one of our outstanding nurseries. This is a super opportunity for anyone wanting to take that next step in their childcare career.
Responsibilities with include but not be limited to the following:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, and intellectual care
- Working as part of a team you will encourage the development of the children in the room
- Implementing the daily routine
- Ensuring that all the toddlers attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- To meet requirements of Ofsted registration with relation to EYFS, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
The ideal applicant:
- Must have previous experience in a childcare setting
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified
- Have an understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Food Hygiene and First Aid certificate
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary, discounted childcare fees, lunch and the opportunity for personal development and working as part of a highly successful team. To apply for this position, please apply now or call Leon at Recruitment Avenue.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent