We are excited to be recruiting for a Nursery Manager on behalf of our client’s nursery located in Stockport. The nursery are part of a small chain who are well established in the local area. The setting is 55-place and the role could be ideal for candidates who are looking for the next step up from deputy level (must have been in a supernumerary role), however more experienced managers are also encouraged to apply.
The role is a full time position and the setting will consider 40 hours over 4 days
The role will involve:
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and developing policies and procedures as needed, reviewing annually
- Ensuring the nursery meets the required standards, ratios and conditions of registration
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of Ofsted day care standards and effectively implementing these requirements
- Organising and attending events that publicise the nursery: these may include fundraising charity events and open weekends
- Providing leadership and day-to-day management to a team of staff and ensuring that all staff and student training needs are met
- Compliance with health and safety legislation and promoting health and safety through periodical employee briefs or training staff where necessary (please note this list is not exhaustive)
In order to be considered for the role, you will need:
- A Minimum NVQ Level 3 in childcare - Proven experience of working within a supernumerary deputy role as a minimum within a nursery environment (minimum 2 years).
- A thorough understanding of the EYFS curriculum and detailed knowledge of Safeguarding Salary is £22k per annum.
If you are interested in this Nursery Manager position in Stockport, please apply directly though this site or call Hayley or Sean on for more information Bamboo Childcare are acting as an agency on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job