Permanent Nursery Manager job - Cardiff - Starting Salary £28,000 plus bonus.
Nursery Manager x 2
Permanent - start dates ASAP
Starting salary £28,000 basic per year, plus performance bonus and salary increase after one year. 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days (including bank holidays) after one year.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen within a Private Nursery in Cardiff. We are currently looking for 2 Nursery Managers to run their extremely large and growing setting. The role has previously been undertaken by one Manager, but with the rapid growth of the setting, we are now looking to enhance their current provision by recruiting 2 Managers (of equal status and with responsibility for separate parts of the nursery) to run the setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for to be part of a well-established and successful company (established since 2004). Since its establishment, the Nursery has opened a further 2 settings, and currently caters to 140 children (and growing), and 54 staff members in its Cardiff branch.
These roles would be ideal for someone who is currently an experienced Deputy Manager, looking to take the next step in their career, or a current Nursery Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-reputed, well-established, thriving nursery environment. The salary offered for this role is extremely generous - the nursery is well known for paying their staff well.
The right person for this job will be passionate, ambitious and driven by success. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and a good work ethic.
As the Manager your job will be to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all children, while ensuring the effective management of the setting in accordance with Company Policy, all Local Authority and CSSIW requirements and any other relevant legislation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Ensuring the safety, security and well-being of all children, staff and visitors to the setting - to include risk assessments, observation of housekeeping and premises maintenance procedures
- Support Deputy Manager and Room Leaders to ensure that children's needs are met by providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play, including preparation of curriculums and completion of learning journals. And supporting them to ensure that parents are offered high service standards to include regular progress reports and feedback meetings.
- Maintaining Operational Standards - to include ensuring agreed systems of work are followed
- Adhering to agreed Sales and Marketing campaign - to include tours of the setting, open & family days and pursing PR opportunities
- To take ownership for the control and delivery of the annual financial budget
- All aspects of managing staff, to include recruitment and selection, training and development and regular observations and appraisals
- Establish, develop and maintain professional working relationships with all external agencies, including CSSIW to ensure children's needs are met
- Supporting effective communication between all staff and departments through adhering to agreed meeting timetable.
- Ensure National Minimum Standards are observed and any other relevant legislation is followed
These positions are to commence as soon as possible, so should you be interested, please send your CV as soon as possible. Please ensure that your CV details all relevant qualifications, skills and experience as outlined above.
Please note that job offer will be subject to interview process and references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job