Nursery Manager - Wolverhampton
ITN Mark Education are on the lookout for an experience Nursery Manager who is available immediately in the area of Wolverhampton! This post will be for 6 weeks (term time only) and you will need to have nursery manager/deputy experience for this position. This nursery has also been awarded 'GOOD' by OFSTED.
If you are interested in this position then apply now as interviews are being held now!
You will need:
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to motivate and support staff
- problem-solving skills
- the ability to use your own judgement to make decisions
- organisational skills
- financial management skills
- IT skills
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
- creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- updating parents and carers on children's progress
- working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- checking equipment is in good condition
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Level 3 Qualification
- Nursery Manager