This is a permanent full time opportunity offering a salary of £30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to run right from the get-go a BRAND NEW purpose built Nursery on a new upmarket residential estate, also close to nearby schools.
The Nursery is part of a large chain of settings so has been fully equipped with all the latest facilities required to provide excellent childcare.
In addition an efficient head office team will offer full support such as recruitment, payroll, HR and administration. Guidance and local support will be on hand in the form of Area and Regional Directors.
The Nursery is stunning and is a great role for the right person to drive the setting forward in the correct way. This is truly a great role and opportunity.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Manager in Biggleswade, you must:
- Hold a relevant Childcare qualification – minimum Level 3 / NVQ L3
- Have proven managerial experience in an Ofsted rated Outstanding or Good setting
- Have solid commercial experience and skills – e.g. local marketing, open days / evenings
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – staff, parents, external colleagues
- Have a passion for childcare, SEN, strong safeguarding skills
- Have a ‘No child left behind’ attitude
- Be sensitive to the needs of a larger organisation
- Be very results focused, delivering high quality childcare and promoting brand
In return for your hard work as Nursery Manager in the brand new setting in Biggleswade, our client is looking to offer a competitive salary of £30,000 - £38,000 plus additional bonuses.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in a brand new setting on an exciting new development, please apply via this website. Alternatively please call Bamboo Childcare on and ask to speak with Mike Coleman.
Bamboo Childcare are acting as an agent on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job