Are you looking for flexible nursery work? If so we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting for Nursery Assistants and Nursery Nurses who want full or part time hours within Swindon to join our bank of staff.
Day to Day duties of a Nursery Assistant or Nursery Nurse include:
- Playing with the children, engaging in conversation and getting involved with their games.
- Reading the children stories, helping during any group or circle times.
- Supervising and engaging with children during the garden play.
- Supervising during mealtimes.
- Supporting staff with small group activities.
- Tidying the nursery room with the children as and when it needs it.
Benefits of bank work:
- Choose which days you work by updating us with your availability.
- Work a set amount of hours each week or change it weekly depending on your other commitments.
- Interesting and varied nursery work without any of the dreaded paperwork!
We can take Nursery Assistants who have at least three months paid experience of working in an Early Years setting in the last five years or Nursery Nurses who have an accredited Level 2 or 3 in Early Years plus either paid experience or placement experience.
If you are interested in this role click APPLY NOW to send us your CV!
- Nursery nurse
- early years practitioner
- nursery assistant
- early years assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'