An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nursery Assistant to become part of a friendly dedicated team within the pre-school room of an excellent Ofsted outstanding, modern nursery in Wimbledon. This position is to cover a Maternity leave but could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
The Nursery is part of a small group and can offer excellent promotional prospects and further training opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is caring, forward thinking and nurturing, who can provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children, who is able to work as part of a team, and can contribute to the smooth running of the room.
The successful candidate must
- Have a passion for working with children
- Help ensure all children receive the highest possible standards of care and education
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Have the ability to work as part of a professional team.
The responsibilities include:
- Help to provide the children with a safe, secure environment
If this sounds like the career move for you then apply today!
- Experience within a nursery setting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job