Do you have enthusiasm for working with young children? Do you have a positive approach to learning ang gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to complete a Level 2 or Level 3 apprenticeship. The role is Apprentice Nursery Assistant, paying £6.20 to £7.50 per hour depending on your experience. You will contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting.
- You will contribute to a planned programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in connection with other staff.
- You will work alongside parents/carers of special needs children to provide full integration in the Setting.
- You will ensure the Setting is of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- You must have enthusiasm for working with young children.
- You must have an interest in the care, learning and development of young children.
- You must have a commitment to the provision of high quality childcare.
- You must have positive approach to learning and gaining new skills through teamwork and training opportunities.
Due to the funding of this project we can only consider applicants from London Borough Southwark.
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.