Full-Time | 1 Year Contract - From Mid-May 2018.
Early Years Consultant/Area Manager/Nursery
Our Client, a small, well established, family-feel set of Nurseries, require an experienced Area Manager or Early Years Consultant to assist with the below for a one year Maternity Contract. You will report into the supportive, approachable Director's of the company.
Main duties & tasks
•Ensure the nurseries are meeting all statutory requirements of the EYFS.
• Mentor and coach Senior team members.
• Deliver training and be responsible for the co-ordination and organisation of training days.
• Carry out effective appraisals and develop training plans for all Nursery Managers together with a Director.
• Authorise annual leave for the management team.
• Ensure the full implementation of the EYFS across all nurseries.
• Ensure professional relationships with parents and carers are made at all nurseries. Deal with parent concerns and complaints that have been escalated from the Managers.
• Oversee and audit the quality of the nurseries.
• Spend time across all nursery sites each week.
• Attend monthly management meetings.
• Support the Managers with safe recruitment. Main Responsibilities
• Understand and support the vision of the organisation.
• Support and encourage the values throughout all areas of the business.
• Ensure the smooth day to day running of the nurseries.
• Support the professional development of team members.
• Nurture joint working relationships and practices across all settings.
• Audit the quality of teaching and learning across all areas of the nursery.
• Provide safe, high quality care and education for all children in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage and in a way that supports the beliefs of the Nurseries.
• Develop a non-blame culture.
• Develop professional relationships with parents and carers, ensuring close communication; supporting other team members to do the same.
• Ensure the well -being of every child.
• Follow all policies and procedures of the organisation and ensure these are updated with relevant changes.
• Work effectively as part of a team in a way that is consistent with the business values.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Support the implementation of the organisation’s competency standards
• Ensure the nursery environments are safe and that standards of hygiene are high.
• Ensure all safeguarding procedures are implemented at all times and carried out effectively.
You will manage two settings in South East London so driving license and car is essential. Please apply now if this opportunity sounds interesting to you.
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job