This is a part-time permanent role. As a qualified nurse with an active PIN, you will be working in an expanding office environment, collecting medical related information from clients over the telephone. Using your nursing skills, assisting customers in an office environment, this is a busy and involved role which requires a sound knowledge of general nursing.
The role requires you:
* To make pre-arranged calls to clients to collect medical histories
* To ensure that all information is recorded clearly and accurately
* To maintain client confidentiality at all times
* To conduct all communications in a professional manner
* To ensure that work is completed in agreed timescales
* To undertake other tasks as required by Manager
Candidates are required to be/have:
* RGN Qualified (RN1 / RNA)
* Computer literate
* Good Team player
* Excellent telephone manner
* Clear spoken English
* Flexible and mature attitude to work
* Good knowledge of medications
* Wide range of nursing experience
* Ability to work on own initiative where appropriate
* Works well under pressure
This is an office based where you will be using your nursing skills and experience over the telephone, there will be no face to face contact with patients/customers. You will be working 37.5 hours per week which includes some shift work between 9am and 9pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 4 Saturdays working 9am-4pm with a day off in lieu.
Benefits include 23 days holiday and pension. Apply today!