Salary: £25,726 pa to £55,315 pa (Dependant on Experience and Service Area)
Service: Hospital/Community Services
Full Relocation Package Included
A new challenge in a different more responsive health system?
A change from NHS style healthcare?
A role using your skills to benefit a small, close-knit community?
If the answer is yes, Guernsey have exciting opportunities within their Health & Social Care Sector offering a range of positions within Community and Hospital settings with an exciting relocation package to get you started on your new venture.
Please see the list below for the current permanent positions available on the island.
- Team Leader, LD/Autism (Band 5).
- Specialist Adult Carer's Assessment Social Worker (Band 7).
- Specialist Palliative Care Social Worker (Band 7).
- Team Manager of Child Development Service.
- Deputy Manager, LD/Autism (Band 6).
- Specialised Oncology Dietician (Band 6).
- Respiratory Nurse Specialist (Band 7).
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Acute Medical - Carey Ward.
- Social Worker, Locality Team.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Mignot Memorial Hospital, Alderney.
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 3) Services for Older People.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Acute Adult Mental Health.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Older Adult Mental Health.
- Senior Staff Nurse (Band 6), Emergency Department.
- Staff Nurse (Band 5), Older Adult Complex Physical Health.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'