Do you want to work on a temporary basis to gain experience in a SEN school/setting? We work with a number of schools across Merseyside catering for SEMH, ASC, PMLD and CLD. If you would like to register for work this term or September whilst gaining interview skills with local Head Teachers and Senior Leadership teams please contact me on the email below.
CER Liverpool are hosting an interview and recruitment day at our office in the heart of Liverpool at the end of the month with the support of Head teachers and Deputy Head teachers from Liverpool and Knowsley Primary and Secondary Schools.
This session will give you the opportunity to:
- Be interviewed by a Head teacher or SLT member in a formal competency based interview setting
- Each interview will last 30 minutes with a feedback session at the end
- You will be asked a series of questions and be expected to demonstrate an understanding of your area of expertise
- The day will give you an opportunity to practice your interview skills in a formal setting and gain valuable feedback in order to help secure a permanent teaching post
- Interview places are very limited and will be booked on a 'first come first served' basis
- Meet NQT's qualified in 2018 who will share their experiences of their first year of teaching
- "Make that Observation Lesson Matter" advice from NQT University Lecturer and OFSTED Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'