POTENTIAL PERMANENT IN JULY 2018
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
OUTSTANDING SUPPORT AND INDUCATION GUARANTEED
£110 - £125 per day
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school in Solihull for a January start and for the academic academic year starting 2018. This brilliant school offers support from both line-managers, mentors, and colleagues. I know this as we had a teacher do the exact same thing last year.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2017 and is able to commit to the full academic year.
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As it is the Christmas break, please look out for the Pertemps advertising campaign launching on Christmas Day for additional opportunities – as we are still working over the Christmas break, and actively recruiting for immediate starts, February half-term, and Easter.
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for 2018.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job