North West - Social Workers NEEDED
We have seen an increase in the need and demand for social workers over the last few weeks, with numbers only expected to increase.
I am working closely with Local Authorities across the NORTH WEST all currently in need of agency staff. Jobs roles ranging from Social Workers - Team Managers.
You will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker within you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
If you’re interested in any of the below roles and want to have informal discussion to learn more about these roles, please get in touch with me today, Anish Mistry @ Tripod Partners
- Exceptional pay rate ranging from £30 - £46 per hour.
- Initial 6-month contract - with the view to extend.
- Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
- Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
- Children and Families teams
- Mash teams
- Child Protection Teams
- Adoption & Fostering Team
- Family Placement Team
- Duty Assessment Team
- Learning Disabilities Team
- Adults Locality Team
- Hospital Team
- Older Adults Team
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £500 referral fee
- Local Authorities
- Social Work
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'