Non-Clinical General Manager - Neurological & Mental Health
Non-Clinical General Manager - Neurological & Mental Health Service - Adults - Crewe, Cheshire - £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Full Time: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
Our client in Crewe, Cheshire is currently looking for a Non-Clinical General Manager to manage their Neurological & Mental Health Service. This is an excellent opportunity for a General Manager who has previous experience within a healthcare environment, and who is looking for a new role which offers Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours.
As a Non-Clinical General Manager, you will focus on running the home including full profit and loss responsibility, whilst delivering outstanding quality and service to residents, and motivating a large healthcare team.
Benefits of this Non-Clinical General Manager role include:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension plan.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Free car parking.
Main duties as a Non-Clinical General Manager include:
- Leading the team to success
- Providing hands-on and strong leadership skills
- Managing and leading a large team
- Managing all aspects of the service's performance
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships
For this Non-Clinical General Manager role you must have:
- Previous commercial management experience within healthcare environments
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of people management/basic understanding of HR & culture and excellent communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- HOME MANAGER
- HEALTHCARE MANAGER
- RESIDENTIAL MANAGER
- Non-Clinical General Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'