The following job is no longer available:
Hours: Normal Shift Pattern would be Monday – Friday 6pm-3am (Temp - Perm)
• Full responsibility for Nightshift Trunking
• Allocating and planning collections as required
• Experience dealing with drivers on a day to day basis
• Good man-management experience
• Monitoring and managing all aspects of drivers hours / rules and allocating duties, planning to a maximum of 11 hours
• Ensuring all drivers are compliant in full at all times, both from a legal compliance perspective and with in-house policies / procedures.
• To carry out and maintain driving licence checks through the DVLA
• Report any vehicle damages and ensure proper completion of accident reports
• The ability to think logically and make decisions quickly
• Excellent communicator both verbally and through email / reports
• Ability to build relationships with drivers, warehouse colleagues, returns centre, depots, clients and Senior Management
• Excellent Microsoft Office, Outlook and Word skills essential
• CPC holder preferred, but not essential
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a strong and successful company, please do send your CV to Matthew for immediate consideration. or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'