Monday to Thursday 21:30 - 0600
Friday 19:30-00:3 0
Temp to perm role
(£13.83 per hr)
We are looking for a multi-skilled machine operator to join our client, a food production company in Rainham on night shift. You should have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
We are looking for a flexible team player with a great attitude to manufacturing excellent produce, main duties:
• Always adhere to health and safety company standards
• Ensuring the efficiency of the production line
• Maintain high standard of quality products Overseeing the quality of the product
• Limit wastage of packaging
• Evidence and complete all paperwork relating to the products in line with company spec
• Keep production machinery clean and work area tidy
• Lend assistance to engineers regarding larger break downs
The above list of duties are not exhaustive, as such you will be expected to help colleagues maintain clean working areas by performing house keeping duties. You should always perform your work with high health and safety/food hygiene standards in mind ie endeavour to immediately clean any spillages within the factory to avoid accidents and contamination of products.
You will have a flexible and positive approach.
Following training, you will be able to resolve any mechanical problems that arise. You will need to be a proactive and supportive team player and also be able to work on your own initiative.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch