We are looking for NightSenior Care Assistants to join our friendly team in Dovecote Care Home in Milton Keynes.
If you’ve had previous experience as a Night Senior Care Assistant and are looking for career progression or are an existing Night Senior Care Assistant looking for that new challenge then Excelcare could be the place for you.
What you can expect:
From £10.05 to £11.00 per hour (depending on your experience/qualifications).
Night shifts available: 8:00pm – 8.00am.
Monday - Sunday. You must be able to work weekends.
As a Night Senior Care Assistant you will lead a team of care assistants and take a prominent and proactive role within the home. You and your team will be responsible for meeting the day-to-day needs of the people we care for. You will also be responsible for the completion of person-centred care plans and the necessary risk assessments to ensure we are delivering a high standard of care – personalised to each person.
You must be an enthusiastic, caring and reliable individual who will be passionate about what we do.
What you will need:
As a Night Senior Care Assistant you should have previous experience in Dementia and Elderly care, Medication administration experience competency and/or NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)*
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month - £100 for going above and beyond
- Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to terms and conditions
We appreciate that you may feel cautious regarding the Covid 19 situation we are all experiencing, however please be assured that we are following all guidance from Public Health England in respect to the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all staff and volunteers – yours and our residents safety are at the heart of everything we do.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'