Caridon Property are a looking for a hard working, self motivated Secruity Guard to join our ever expanding business. The successful candidate must be hard working, well presented and have a knowledge of public saftety protocols and procedures. If this sounds like you please read the below.
Security Guard - Crawley (Various Sites)
Duties of the role will include:
- Secures premises by patrolling property; inspecting buildings and access points and permitting entry.
- Oversees building security and ensure security of doors, windows and gates. Answer to alarms and investigate disturbances
- Completes reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as property damage, theft, Anti-Social Behaviour, the presence of unauthorised persons or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or any other disturbances
- Resolving complaints, problems and requests from tenants
- Coordinates building maintenance and repairs when required
- Ad hoc administrative duties related to building maintenance
In addition, candidates must have the following attributes:-
- Motivated, hard-working and ready to go the extra mile
- Professional and well spoken
- Well presented
- Knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Driving licence (as may need to drive between sites)
- Undertake a DBS check if appointed.
Full time - 40 hours over 5 days.
£10 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)