We are looking for an ambitious site manager with strong soft services/FM knowledge to run a well known shopping centre during the closing hours. As the Night Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the site and managing of the open jobs and any reactive incidence that take place during the night.
The client is a national FM provider servicing a well known shopping centre in Dartford.
As a Night Manager, you will be responsible for running the work flow for both Hard and Soft services at the site:
- Overall Management and Leadership for the Internal, External teams and have an over view of M&E and Security
- Ownership/Accountability of all internal and External service provision and safety audits
- Work alongside the resourcing manager and supervisors to ensure staff levels are correct and deal with ad hoc needs i.e. sick cover, in line with the budget
- Work alongside the Guest Service Support Co-ordinator to manage sickness and attendance.
- Assist the Guest Service Management team with sourcing equipment and materials for the departments and ensure that it is well maintained and serviced.
- Accountability for H&S systems, policies, procedures and Toolbox talks.
- Carry out any auditing that is required for Internal, External, M&E and Security departments
- Monitor the PDA system and ensure the Team Supervisors are acting on any non-compliance. Report the highlights effectively to the Guest Service Management team.
- Ensure all PPM's have been reported and actioned.
- Accountable for monitoring accident reporting and review the safe systems of work for the department, when an accident has occurred.
- Responsible for providing feedback from a guest's perspective and using it as a tool to increase guest satisfaction.
- Plan and facilitate effective briefings to the team.
- Assist the Guest Services Support Coordinator and Supervisors with HR related enquiries.
- A minimum of one year's experience in leading a team is essential.
- A minimum of two year's working within a facilities management or retail environment.
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft, including Outlook and Excel.
- An understanding of HR policies and procedures would be preferred.
- Budget Management experience.
- SIA License.
- Understanding of Hard Services.
- facilities manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job