You will be working for a luxury development as a Night Concierge working 7pm to 7am 4 days on 4 days off
* First point of contact for Residence and Guest who enter the development
* Issue visitors and contractors Vehicle Permits
* Carrying out patrols around the development reporting any issues that occur
* Undertake routine inspections of the communal areas, plant room to ensure such areas are kept safe, clean and tidy
* Responsible for parcels, packages
* Monitoring the CCTV cameras around the building
* Arranging Taxis for residence and there guest, assisting residence and Leaseholders by opening doors, carrying shopping and offering them a 5 star service
For this position you need to of worked for a luxury development, SIA and CCTV badge is not essential, good knowledge of complying with health and safety policies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'